This week is Halloween and not every event is suitable for young children. If you have recently made a move to Jacksonville, Florida and have young children, here are some family friendly Halloween events for 2014.
1) The Haunted Trails is a brand-new walking adventure through Apocalypse Alley, the Voodoo Gardens, and the Old Spanish Trails Cemetery. Visit the old haunted house, known to the area as the old Spanish trail. Open throughout the entire month of October, this Jacksonville event is $20 per person and children under the age of 12 have a $10 admission fee and must be accompanied by an adult.
2) TNT Gymnastics Lil’ Monsters Pre-School Party includes pizza, drinks, carnival games, costume contest, Halloween crafts, goodie bags, and Trunk or Treat. Entry is $15 for the first child and $12 for all children after that. The event takes place from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Halloween Day.
3) From October 1st to November 2nd, Rebounderz’ Laser Tag will be haunted! Rebounderz will also be hosting a Zombie Fest which combines a haunted house with laser tag against live zombies. Only eight can enter at a time and tickets are limited so visit Rebounderz website to buy them in advance.
4) Adventure Landing Haunt Nights will be open October 3-4, 10-11, 17-19, 23-26, 29-November 1st from dusk until 11:30 p.m. and features three Haunted Houses, one of which is Jacksonville’s only 3D haunted house: Apocalypse 3D.
5) Alligator Farm Creatures of the Night is where kids can have fun trick-or-treating at the alligator zoo. This event is only open on October 24th, 25th, and Halloween night.
North Florida is one of the perfect places to live for families and offers a variety of family-friendly events year-round. For more Halloween events in Jacksonville, visit fun4firstcoastkids.com. If you are moving to Jacksonville, let your neighborhood movers make it simple and stress-free so that you can enjoy your family.